Can you believe with tech innovation shopeepay online for government payments is now real!
Shopee has announced that you can now use your ShopeePay to pay your government payments, like as SSS and Pag-IBIG and many more!
Users may pay their government bills from the comfort of their own homes, avoiding long lineups at government offices or payment centers, it’s all thanks to Shopee’s integrated mobile wallet. ShopeePay users can gain up to 25% cashback when paying government billers, in addition to the convenience and security it provides.
Moreover, fees from key government entities such as the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA), the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), the Maritime Industry Authority (Marina), and the Manila Local Government Unit are also available on ShopeePay.
Aside from being able to use ShopeePay to transact with the SSS and Pag-IBIG. The following is a complete list of government agencies that ShopeePay supports.
- SSS (Social Security System) – Membership Contributions
- Pag-IBIG – Membership Savings, Housing Loan, and MP2
- NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) – Clearance
- TIEZA (Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority) – Travel Tax
- Marina (Maritime Industry Authority) – Seaman’s Book, Seaman Certificate
- Manila LGU (Local Government Unit – eCedula, eBirth, eHealth, Real Estate Tax, and Business Permit
How to pay government fees on ShopeePay
Paying for your government fees is easy on ShopeePay.
- Tap Loads, Bills & Travel on the main Shopee page.
- Select Government Services from the Bills menu.
- Choose the biller that you want to pay and fill in the required information then hit Continue.
- ShopeePay is an option under the Payment Option. Other payment alternatives are also available here. Confirm by tapping the button.
- In order to finalize the transaction, review the details and hit Pay Now.
For more information about ShopeePay, you can check it here. It is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
What can you say about this new innovation shopeepay online for government payments?
Check Shopee’s guide on paying your bills through Shopeepay, you may click on this link.
Check out our other interesting news here.